Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年6月2日 星期四

BaseBall - A Fans Views And Thoughts On The Great American Past Time - The Drug And Steriod Problem


I have been a fan of baseball for more then thirty five years. I have enjoyed seeing some of the greatest baseball players that have ever played our great game of baseball. I as a fan believe that most players are clean and free of all drugs. As a fan I believe that there will always be some players in any sport that are will to risk their career to take steroids to try and make them better then they are. I think that baseball players have to work with owners to assure fair play for all teams. I have enjoyed baseball all my life. I believe that as a fan baseball players should all make sure that their game is played fairly by all ball players.Taking steroids or other illegal substance will put your career risk. Why would you take the chance of losing a job as a baseball player? Why would you think about cheating just to pad your stats?

I would think that being the best baseball player that you can should be the most important thought you would have. Do these baseball players even think about the damage they do to their bodies? No baseball record is worth put your job on the line for. I believe that any baseball player doing steroids or any other illegal substance would stop to think about what you are doing to the reputation of a sport that pays you so much money. I think as a fan maybe some how we are getting cheated by unfair play by baseball players that we pay so much money to watch. Baseball players have a job where you are paid ugh sums of money to play baseball why would you risk losing not just your self respect along with that of your team mates? Why would baseball players want to ruin the reputation of the history of baseball players that came before them? Record making ball players have played baseball all their lives to achieve their records honestly. These historic baseball player worked hard for a lot less money then today`s ball players make. I think that baseball players should show proper respect for all baseball players that came before them.

I believe that as baseball players you have a responsibility to show respect for all the fans that pay to see you compete. Think about all the children that make you their hero? Baseball players should always set the right example for all children that dream about growing up and becoming a baseball player. Show respect for the game that gives you fame and fortune.

I am sure that all baseball players want get in to the baseball hall of fame. Usually when you work at anything hard enough you will achieve your goal. Cheating just takes away from all the ball players who played before you. Think about what your family will have to go through if you cheat.

I have spent hours watching some of the greatest games ever played as a fan I do not want to see this sport demeaned because a few baseball players want some advantage of breaking the rules just to set a record. Records will always be set and broken do it fairly. Fans will respect you a lot more for it.

Damaging your body for a record is not worth being taken away from your family for. Records will come and go but your family only has one father and husband. History will always judge which ball players were better then a past ball player.

Keep baseball clean of all drugs and let us fans get back to just enjoying good clean competition between two baseball teams competing for a world series. Fans will always say this baseball player was the best because we watch them play. Each era will have fans that think their generation of baseball players were the best. I believe that when all is said done our hearts will hold a special place for all baseball players. Keep our great American past time clean and enjoyable for both players and fans. I look forward to watching you all on television or seeing you at the ball park.

As always I write with respect so have respect for all baseball fans.








My name is Mike Carvell of the voice i hope that this will be read by all publishers and that they agree with me that we need a voice for change I believe that if we all work together we can change so many problems that face our country today.I believe that if you put your column and respect on the line that we can all make this column a voice for all people I mean all people. Tell me what you want changed and i will keep this column honest direct and to the point with the commitment you need to affect change. Once again I need your respect help and commitment to make this accomplishment possible.I not only believe in all Americans but the rights and respect of you all to make this commitment for which I will write with all honesty and respect and power that i can to prove this to you. This is my column and only my column I will do all the writing with respect to all those of you who put your trust and commitment into this column now and in the future. I will be columns as many as i can donas many subjects that I can with respect for all my future work thank you mike carvell as always.


沒有留言:

張貼留言